Yin Yoga teacher training with Clare Lovelace
Advanced level 50 hour module – registered with Yoga Australia and Yoga Alliance. To receive certification you must have previously completed 200 hours yoga teacher training (either at Dancing Warrior Yoga or otherwise). If you are just wishing to deepen your enquiry into the practice of Yin you are also welcome on the course – however the study hours will not be certified.
We recommend that you have had some experience of Yin before commencing this training, however each application will be considered on a case by case basis. Course numbers are limited for an intimate learning environment.
This training has been designed for anyone who wants to deepen their knowledge of Yin Yoga or specialise in teaching Yin Yoga (either as a one to one experience or in a class setting).
Investment: Earlybird rate = $995 if paid in full before 1st September 2017. Full rate = $1300.
To express interest please complete this Application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
$500 deposit required to secure your place on the course.
The course runs for 5 days, 8.00am – 5.00pm with a one hour break for lunch. Dates as follows:
- Wednesday 25th October
- Thursday 26th October
- Friday 27th October
- Saturday 28th October
- Sunday 29th October
The training will include:
- Anatomy & Physiology relating to Yin yoga including: exploration of fascia (connective tissue), bones, joints and variations in skeletal structure, the link between the subtle and physical body.
- Meridian Theory and exploration of ‘chi’ or energy flow within Yin Yoga postures
- Organ Health in Yin Yoga
- Yin/Yang theory
- Yin yoga sequencing corresponding to targeting specific meridian lines according to the Taoist view of the body.
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Basic Buddhist philosophy
- Exploration of The Chakras in relation to Yin Yoga
- Modifications for a range of different anatomical structures
- How to modify for injury or pregnancy