Advanced Teacher Training
150 Hour Advanced Teacher Training
To participate in this training program you are required to have completed a 200 hour teacher training study program. We accept all individuals trained in Hatha Vinyasa Yoga from any yoga program, with certification, across planet Earth.
Please note the following course accreditation processes:
The Yoga Alliance Australia honours 200 hours & 150 hours – total 350 hours.
Yoga Australia honours 150 hours (Bridging Course) & 350 hours (not the base level of 200 hours training).
- Overall cost for 150 hours = $2,990 (early bird rate $2600 before 1st December 2017) 5% discount for all Dancing Warrior Yoga 200 hour Teacher Training alumni
- Individual modules $650 (excluding Yin)
- To apply please complete this Application Form and send to email@example.com
- Free information seminar Saturday 23rd September 10.15am – 11.00am bookings required via firstname.lastname@example.org
Yin Yoga with Clare Lovelace and Mathew Bergan – 50 hours
- Wednesday 25th October 2017: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Thursday 26th October: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Friday 27th October: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Saturday 28th October: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Sunday 29th October: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Friday 25th April 2017 – Sunday 29th April 2018
This training has been designed for anyone who wants to deepen their knowledge of Yin Yoga or specialise in teaching Yin Yoga (either as a one to one experience or in a class setting). Course includes Yin postures, pranayama, mindfulness meditation, Buddhist philosophy, anatomy & physiology in relation to yin yoga, modifications.
Alignment & Assists – 25 hours
- Friday 2nd March 2018: 10.00am – 5.00pm
- Saturday 3rd March 2018: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Sunday 4th March 2018: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Deepen your knowledge on the principles of alignment and hands-on assists. Learn how to give hands-on assists to students during both easy and complex postures. This module will focus on how to assist students safely and effectively, enabling them to experience optimal alignment and correct postural placement. Increase students kinaesthetic awareness in a safe and effective way. Explore tricky adjustment circumstances through partnering exercises and role play.
Therapeutic One to One – 40 hours (includes practical teaching hours)
- Saturday 17th March 2018: 10.00am – 5.00pm
- Sunday 18th March 2018: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Saturday 14th April 2018: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Sunday 15th April 2018: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Learn the art of therapeutic one to one yoga to build your professional teaching skills. Learn how to use a gentle and therapeutic approach to asana, pranayama and meditation to facilitate embodiment and energetic awakening. You will learn our ‘diagnostic one to one tool kit’ to gauge your client’s health, physical ability and emotional framework.
This module is presented through group practice sessions, discussion, home practice sessions with clients, and participation I Dancing Warrior Yoga therapeutic clinic, held every Saturday afternoon.
Class Sequencing – 25 hours
- Friday 11th May 2018: 8.00am – 5.00pm
- Saturday 12th May 2018: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Sunday 13th May 2018: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Explore different methodologies of asana sequencing and learn what makes them successful, safe and effective. Develop various strategies for your teaching toolkit – including sequencing to prepare students for a ‘Maha’ or peak pose, sequencing around specific areas of anatomical focus or group of students (e.g. hip opening, yoga for seniors) and sequencing around a specific philosophical focus. Learn how to create your own intelligent sequences to nurture and inspire your students on a physical, mental and energetic level. Includes Dancing Warrior Yoga sequences, Yin (Sun/Moon sequences), Vinyasa Flow, Restorative.
Mentoring – 10 hours
- Every alternate Wednesday morning 6.30am – 7.30am for 10 sessions commencing March 14
Receive guidance from senior teachers around how to manage different issues such as: deconstructing and teaching specific postures, alignment and assist questions, working with challenging students, working with injuries – both your students and your own, managing your own practice, self care, yogic diet and any other issues that you may face. You will have the opportunity to ask questions in advance and explore in depth in a supportive group environment.
Home study including reading, practical teaching, journaling, self enquiry – 25 hours
For further inquiries please CONTACT US
Yogi Trove Movie
Watch this movie and learn more about Yogi Trove – an awesome teacher training platform with Mathew Bergan designed to keep your teaching skills up up-to-date and help you stand out above the crowd.